Book an Appointment : 06123540100
Cardiology is the
study of diseases that affect your heart and blood vessels.As per 'best cardiologist in patna' Cardiology is the
treatment of various cardiovascular diseases which are the global leading cause
of death. According to the W.H.O. (World Health Organization), more than 32% of
deaths worldwide in 2019 were due to cardiovascular diseases. Knowledge
regarding cardiology diseases and how to treat them and prevent them is
essential in maintaining an active and healthy life. if you are looking for a 'best cardiologist near me' then you can search it on google 'cardiologist in patna'.
What are the Types of
- Diseases affecting the blood vessels
- Diseases affecting the rhythm of the heart; either too
slow, too fast, or an abnormal heart rhythm
- Diseases affecting the valves of the heart
- Problems due to blockages in the blood vessels of your
heart, legs, or arms
- Heart diseases that you may be born with (congenital)
- Diseases affecting the muscles or lining of the heart
- Problems occurring due to blockages of your deep veins
(blood vessels that return blood to your heart from the rest of your body)
- Infections of the heart
- Problems that occur due to poor pumping capability of
What are the Symptoms
of Cardiology Disorders?
cardiovascular diseases vary depending on the condition , As per 'heart specialist in patna' However, a few common
symptoms are as follows:
- Tightness, pain, or excessive pressure in the chest
leading to discomfort in the chest
- Breathing difficulty like shortness of breath
- Numbness or pain, or weakness or change in temperature
of the extremities affected by your narrowed blood vessels
- Pain in your jaw, neck, throat, back or upper abdomen
What are the causes of
The exact cause of
cardiovascular diseases is unknown. However, there are a number of risk factors
that put you at higher risk:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Overweight or obesity
- Family history of cardiovascular diseases
- Diet high in cholesterol, fat, and sugar
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Age above 50 years
When should you see a
doctor for Cardiology Disorders?
If you experience any
of the above-mentioned general symptoms or experience symptoms like chest pain,
fainting, severe shortness of breath, numbness or pain in your arms or legs, or
a searing back pain, then do not hesitate to contact your cardiologist (A
doctor specialized in heart and blood vessel disorders).
Request an appointment
BIG Apollo Spectra
Hospitals, Patna our hospital is 'best hospital in patna' or 'heart hospital patna'.
What are the Remedies
/ Treatment for Cardiology Disorders?
cardiology diseases vary depending on the severity of the condition. However,
the general treatment for cardiology diseases are as follows.
- Lifestyle modifications: Initially, your doctor may
advise you certain lifestyle changes like diet modifications, losing
weight, quitting smoking, and including more exercise into your daily
- Medications: Your doctor may prescribe certain
medications depending on the cardiology disease that you have
- Surgeries or procedures: If lifestyle modifications and
medications fail, then your doctor may prescribe certain procedures or
surgeries to remedy your condition.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: In certain cases your doctor
may prescribe a supervised program of exercise to help strengthen your
- Active surveillance: In the absence of medications or
procedures, you may require strict and active surveillance by your
healthcare professional to prevent any complications and to record the
progress of your condition.
If you want to consult cardiologist specialist you can search on google 'cardiologist doctor near me' or 'heart clinic near me' at Big Apollo Spectra Hospital we have a highly qualified doctors team.